Letters of Recommendation
Please note that on October 15, 2014 Frachetti Engineering and Briliam Engineering merged to form FEI Engineers. Some of the letters below may contain a previous firm name but reference current FEI Engineers employees.
- "FEI exemplifies the work of a great collaborator, mentor, and more importantly designer...FEI considers each project as the most important project they are working on and gives each project their full attention."
- "Through our relationship we observed strong key management folks who were responsive and helpful. FEI was willing to listen to our concerns and seek solutions or problem solve. Their ability to effectively communicate to a 5 member elected board of directors and staff and then to facilitate information and direction transfer to the contractors and suppliers was strong. I, being a very hands on owner, appreciated the daily communications regarding quality and progress of the project."
- "Patrick is very good at listening and working with operators. He has a good skill set for understanding operators and treatment plants. Not only was it productive working with Patrick, it was fun. The work performed by FEI has been extremely useful to Soldier Canyon Filter Plant in the expansion process. The owners of the plant now have a much better concept of the steps that are necessary to expand the plant."
- "From conceptual through all the approval processes, to bidding and construction management, we have found FEI to be professional, helpful, and complete in their services to us. One thing in particular I appreciate, is the willingness for them to elicit input from operators and staff to ensure any ground-level concerns are addressed. This always adds to the success of any project."
- "FEI Engineers was a godsend with upfront information that had detailed expectations and guidance from their design review. They are easy to work with in all aspects. FEI demonstrates fiscal responsibility in their engineering plans...and they assist in locating and providing guidance to applying for grants and loans for our facilities. We look forward to our continued professional relationship with FEI Engineers for years to come."
- "The Town of Bayfield strives to complete projects on-time and within budget, and FEI has been a great help in accomplishing these tasks and leaving us with infrastructure that does not need attention for years to come. I would highly recommend FEI for water and wastewater related projects as they have much experience and understanding of the operations which is of great importance to the operators, budgets, and longevity of the infrastructure."
- "Mark Dahm and FEI took on the challenges facing Milliken as their own...repairing our relationship with the CDPHE and saving millions of dollars in potential fines. Mark, FEI, and the team assembled by this exceptional firm on our behalf, were an invaluable resource in helping us meet the enormous challenges faced by the Town."
- "They are an exciting group to work with, innovative, and (did I mention) accessible."
- "Their understanding and commitment to working as a team to deliver the best solutions for project Owners is one of the key reasons we consistently choose FEI as our design partner for these important projects."
- "By using a collaborative approach on the Town of Nederland WWTP project, Frachetti Engineering and Aslan Construction produced a $1.3 million savings on the contract price in a redesign phase..."
- "Throughout the course of our professional relationship, they have proven to be a company of honesty and integrity with a focus on delivering a quality product."
- "The Town of Nederland appreciates your work on this award-winning project. It is my pleasure to recommend Frachetti Engineering to any municipality or water district considering infrastructure upgrades or new construction."
- "The Town of Nederland is very proud of our new Wastewater Treatment Facility, one of the most energy efficient facilities of its kind. We are glad to have worked with Frachetti Engineering to create this successful project."
- "Frachetti Engineering has saved us a great deal of money in both capital construction and operational costs. They have been easy to work with, dynamic, insightful, and responsive. As we grow, we will continue to work with them and would highly recommend them to any industry looking for competent, affordable and professional engineering services."
- John Curtis, Water and Wastewater Superintendent, Town of Georgetown, said that FEI "tailors their engineering work, combining it with operational aspects to create an excellence functioning product."
John Curtis - Georgetown Reference Letter
- "I have found Frachetti Engineering to be a godsend," states Cory Nicholson, Town Administrator, Georgetown.
- The Town Administrator for Georgetown, Chuck Stearns says, "Their record stands for itself. I have no hesitation recommending Frachetti Engineering for water and wastewater projects in the future."
- Christina Shea, District Secretary, Lookout Mountain Water District, spoke highly of FEI's commitment, availability, and flexibility.
- The City of Durango thanked FEI and Nick Toussaint for prompt and complete electrical design work. -Otha Rogers, Durango, Director Public Works
- Division Manager for Eagle River Water and Sanitation District, Chris Maines, praises FEI for their open communication, resources, and technical expertise.
- Nick Toussaint and the CADD department are recognized for their outstanding efforts.